Okay, I wanted to randomly do this, since it’s been a while and not that I’m bored or anything (although I should be asleep right now). Credit to my good friend Andie for the idea long ago:
1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the shuffle command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty.
Jeromey’s List – 2-06:
1. Dave Matthews Band – #40 (Listener Supported)
2. Aerosmith – What It Takes
3. Outkast – Pink Blue
4. Spearhead – Bomb the World (Armageddon Version)
5. Metallica – Unforgiven II
6. Dave Matthews Band – Rhyme & Reason (Live at Red Rocks ’95)
7. Police – Once Upon a Daydream
8. Collective Soul – Counting the Days
9. Dave Matthews Band – #40 (Live in Chicago – I kid you not!!!)
10. Kenny Chesney – Young
Happy Valentine’s Day to all! Today turned out to be a great day, Bethany and I had a really nice evening. One story I thought would be funny to share:
Originally I had hoped to make Bethany’s valentine. I had the construction paper, the glitter pens, the sweetheart candy – the works, but these last few days have been so busy that I wasn’t able to find the time to do it. I finally accepted that I needed to go buy the card, so during lunch today I braved my way into the local Hallmark store. It was a total zoo in there! I walk in, go to the right where the Valentine’s Day card racks are, and it’s completely surrounded by 15 guys and like 2 girls! There was a line to even get to look at the cards! Talk about crazy! Then while we’re there one guy said loudly, "Well I’m glad to know I’m not the only one that waited until the last minute!"