Normally I don’t do things like this, but my good friend Andie did this and it intrigued me enough to do it myself (especially with the music collection I have):
1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the shuffle command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty.
1. Rusted Root – Woman Got My Money
2. Beck – Soul Suckin Jerk
3. The Whites – Keep On the Sunny Side (from O Brother Where Art Thou Soundtrack)
4. Incubus – Megalomaniac
5. Dick Dale – Banzai Washout
6. Glenn Miller – St. Louis Blues March
7. Me First & the Gimme Gimme’s – Rich Girl
8. Tower of Power – A Little Knowledge (Is a Dangerous Thing)
9. Van Halen – Poundcake
10. Janet Jackson – What Have You Done For Me Lately
Your turn – DO IT!