Last updated on April 13, 2020
28 days later I finally post. Needless to say, I’ve been busy, and really haven’t been in front of a computer much for the last few weeks. When I’ve been on, I’ve been on for a mission and just haven’t put the effort into blogging. I think this is the longest I’ve gone without a post.
I could write pages on what I’ve been up to, and I might expand a few topics, but here’s a synopsis of where I’ve been:
- Donned the suit for the first time and wore it to Bethany’s Christmas party
- Bethany and I also celebrated our 18 month anniversary
- Sat in the 4th row during one of the coldest Bronco games I’ve been to, actually got on TV!
- Finished the semester for school, got pretty decent grades (plus a 100% on my research paper)
- Played a few gigs with the band, launched the web site
- Greenfoot songs have been played on many different podcasts – awesome!
- Played a ton of Wii, got and lost pro bowling status many times. I’m also discovering Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz – a lot of fun!
- Worked on new business stuff, we’re about ready to launch things!
- My sister graduated college!
- My dad came up for a visit, I celebrated Christmas with my family
- Santa brought me a new car stereo!
- I’m now in New Orleans for the NCSC Conference
- Saw a few movies: The Good Shephard, Eragon, and Night at the Museum
Whew! So we should be caught up on December! I’ll work maintaining a reasonable blogging schedule. Thank you to those of you who still read this and catch up on my life and random thoughts!